Boeing 767-200 N673BF

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who Actually Owns It?
Blue City Holdings. This is a holding company for the plane’s ultimate owners, Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Eric Schmidt also is part of the holding company, though he doesn’t appear to have paid for the plane. Google the company actually doesn’t own it.
What’s It Called?
We call it the Google Jet, despite it not being owned by Google. We have no idea what it might be called by its owners. Technically, it is N2767, the FAA registration number of the plane. Well, maybe it’s now N673BF, reports one person in a comment at Valleywag.
Who Flies It?
Not the cofounders, to our knowledge — though Google CEO Eric Schmidt is a jet pilot.

from...

http://searchengineland.com/your-guide-to-the-google-jet-12161

Thanks gret.
I saw this link already.
However, the comment that says that " They changed the tail numbers from the previous registration." looks irrelevant to me.

N2767 is active, and is a different serial number.

Could be another Google Jet though.

Just curious!

I like where they say that the refurbishing of this aircraft probably cost 10 million, are they serious? Our new aircraft is having a 16 million dollar interior put into it, and believe me it is not a 767.

I like where they say that the refurbishing of this aircraft probably cost 10 million, are they serious? Our new aircraft is having a 16 million dollar interior put into it, and believe me it is not a 767.

$16M re-do on a 550? Must be taking it down to the ribs. (Or, you're having Gulfstream put in new carpet... :laugh: ;) )

TC

Ha, no not redoing the G-550 as it is relatively new, they bought a new airplane not to long ago, and it is having paint and interior done as it came green from the factory.

I believe it flies as TAG21 or something similar.

*edit*

correction, I guess it DID fly as TAG24 back in the day, but nothing recent.

[FONT=&quot]There is a certain irony in these guys blocking their aircraft. I understand business/security issues but still. Pretty good guys from what I hear though.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Love the BillJBrake profile! [/FONT]

Latest resources

Back