Body parts fall from plane!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sqwkvfr said:
Are you gonna publish and sell a collection of your best posts, because I'd buy it. :D
Hahaha... :)

You be gettin one on da house man!

Well, on the positive side, he had probably been dead for hours before his body was actually torn up.

It was fortunate that this did not happen over Arkansas, or else they would have barbequed the unfortuante victim and had him for dinner!

chrisdahut24 said:
Well, on the positive side, he had probably been dead for hours before his body was actually torn up.
No, the positive side is this has already been posted here three times already. So since were on the subject of dead people...

FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) -- A 6-year-old girl darted into traffic to save a turtle and was killed when she was hit by a car, officials said.

Emily Kent was riding with her mother Sunday when they spotted the turtle trying to cross busy U.S. 41.

Geraldine Kent pulled over so they could help, and Emily jumped out as her mother screamed at her to wait, friends said. The first-grader was struck by a car and died of her injuries. No charges had been filed.

"I've had a lot of drivers swerve to avoid a raccoon or another animal and wreck their cars," said Sgt. Owen Keen of the Florida Highway Patrol. "I've never had anyone go to help an animal and get run over."

Friends and family said Emily was an animal lover who would often try to catch turtles and snakes and never went far without her dog, Alexis.

In a few months his family's attorney will sue Boeing.

GogglesPisano said:
In a few months his family's attorney will sue Boeing.

I believe it was an A340, but I'm sure the people at Airbus would love Boeing to take the blame.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back