• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me thinks he bought a job at GIA.

;)

That's so nice of you. tool

Flyingdutchman said:
That's so nice of you. tool
I may be a tool, but it's true. But he used to post so absolutely on how to pass an airline interview yet he never did. While I agree with his stand against PFT, his age discrimination claims (as dash8driver alluded to) were getting quite old (no pun intended) and contrary to the majorities (including my) experiences.

He usually gave good advise, but was not the all knowing sage some try and make him out to be.

Jim said:
I may be a tool, but it's true. But he used to post so absolutely on how to pass an airline interview yet he never did. While I agree with his stand against PFT, his age discrimination claims (as dash8driver alluded to) were getting quite old (no pun intended) and contrary to the majorities (including my) experiences.

He usually gave good advise, but was not the all knowing sage some try and make him out to be.

I agree completely. Throw in some comments on how things were 20 years ago as if they relate to today's environment, and you pretty much have it. He never got a job because of age discrimination. His own performance at the interview(s) seemed to never be an issue. I just have a problem (a huge problem, in fact) with people who are always so quick to blame their failures and shortcoming on anything and everything but themselves.

Save the "tool" comments. I know I am. But at least I don't try and blame that fact on my parents or the company I work for or the shoes that I wear or the fat content of my breakfast.

Latest resources

Back