Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

othello

Hello,
I am trying to find a way to get from Nashville to Seattle.(SEA or BFI) My trip ends in BNA at 11:10 PM on DEC 23
(returning a plane to the leaser) and I am in hope of finding an over night cargo flight that will get me into Seattle early AM on the 24th.
I looked on the Fedex finder and it looks like I will be close but miss the 1 hr check in look like the last flight.
2298BNA 12/24/201100:01L (06:01Z)MEM 12/24/201100:59L (06:59Z)

A310L 1423MEM 12/24/201103:00L (09:00Z)SEA 12/24/201105:38L (13:38Z)MD-11

It looks like UPS has nothing.
Are there any other Cargo ops that might be able to get me there?
I have never been on Fedex but I assume the 1 hr is in stone? I don't want to ruffle any feathes my first time on them.
I am with XJ and should be CASS on every one.

Sorry so long winded

All Airline options look like a mid-day arrival.

No UPS in BNA. FedEx is about your only option. I suggest you fly fast. Good news is the FedEx facility is practically right next to the Embraer facility. So it should only take you 5 min to get there.

Thanks for the info. I don't know where we will be parking it. I have never been to BNA. We are scheduled for a 30min turn in LGA after we make the final revenue flight. If all go's as planned I should have a good shot.

Don't list, be a walk up. (list and miss and they don't like it, you blocked a seat that someone else wanted and didn't show). Walk in humble and bearing gifts (Oh, you Wise Man!) for the dispatcher (Food!) and and the crew and you are in if no one has the seat already. However, be warned! Their "departure times" are "you better be gone by then" times. If they are loaded and ready, they are GONE!

Latest resources

Back