• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Blue Pilots Forum

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's a website like any other. Most of the posters simply deliver the toxin that can kill your spirit and morale if you let it. It does suck you it though.

Not necessarily like any other web forum, my friend. Most forums have moderators, standards of conduct and terms of service.

Not necessarily like any other web forum, my friend. Most forums have moderators, standards of conduct and terms of service.

BP reminds me of an internet version of lord of the flies. Pretty entertaining most of the time!

I took a three year hiatus from bluepilots which wasn't a bad thing. Since I've been back, however, I have learned that when you sift through all the emotion and stupidity, there is good information there. I would like folks there to be more civil, but that will probably never happen. The biggest problem is for anyone who is anti-union or who even dares question the merits of a union. Those guys get crushed.

? :confused:

Looks like it is up and running but I didn't log in - I have a long streak of abstinence from that shiite show.

There is some good info on there, but there is also a lot of BS. I just avoid reading any topic when it goes beyond 2 pages. That's when it usually devolves into complete crap.

The more pilots we can get onto BP the more opinions/view points which will level out the 10% jackwagons who hate everything.

Last edited:
I have send 4 emails, personal and company! And I haven't receive anything yet....

Latest resources

Back