Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mudkow60

Just throwing the word out early...

Anyone want to come into the Blue Angel Air Show at NAS Pensacola, FL, and participate as a static participant? The show is November 10-12, and rooms and car(s) will be provided.

I am the static coordinator, and this is my last fling in the Navy ( out Nov 29).

Thanks,

mudkow

Last edited:
mudkow60 said:
Anyone want to come into the Blue Angle Air Show at NAS Pensacola, FL, and participate as a static participant? The show is November 10-12, and rooms and car(s) will be provided.

I am the static coordinator, and this is my last fling in the Navy ( out Nov 29).
If you're referring to the Navy's Aerial Demonstration Team, I suggest you double-check the spelling before you send out any official correspondence. ;)

:)

I was waiting for you to chime in, Tony!

What took you so long?

I think we all refrained from responding out of respect for you.

This goes along with a popular song from my youth:

"Earth Angle, Earth Angle...."

Hehehehe... Kow, you ready to see Stik take another divorced 40 somethin' home... just like last years show! :) Man that was a fun weekend...

English said:
I was waiting for you to chime in, Tony!

What took you so long?

I think we all refrained from responding out of respect for you.
Yeah, right! You were just afraid of misspelling something in the correction, huh? :) :D Ailerongirl got stung tryin' that not too long ago... this can only be done by a professional on a closed course - - don't try it at home!! :)

Seriously, though... I have this flying job that keeps interfering with my recreation life. This work gig is for the BIRDS! :)

TonyC said:
Yeah, right! You were just afraid of misspelling something in the correction, huh? :) :D Ailerongirl got stung tryin' that not too long ago... this can only be done by a professional on a closed course - - don't try it at home!! :)

Stung yes, but I'm not down and out! :D

Mudkow....you might also want to check your title ;)

Latest resources

Back