Blonde Joke of the Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rajflyboy

This guy walked into a bar and there was 3 blonde haired women seating next to the bar.

He asked one of the ladies, Do you want to hear a blonde joke?

She said, I'm 6"2" and a professional westler.
My girlfriend is 6"2" and a professional bodybuilder.
My other girlfriend is 6"2" and a professional kickboxer.

Then she said, Are you sure you want to tell us your blonde joke?

He said, Not if I have to tell it 3 times.

A Brunette, a Redhead and a Blonde are sitting in a doctors office, talking about what sex of child they are going to have. the Brunette says "I am going to have a boy because I was on top when having sex." The Redhead replied "I am going to have a girl because I was on the bottom while having sex." Then the Blond says hesterically " Oh my God, I am going to have puppies."

A sailor was walking through New York in January when he saw a beautiful blonde woman getting ready to jump off a bridge to her certain death. He runs up to the woman and yells "Lady! Don't do it!". The Blonde looks at him and say "But I am so sick of this city and I can't afford to leave, I'm just going to end it all." The sailor says, "Lady, I'm a sailor on a ship that leaves tomorrow for the tropics. I could stow you away in my cabin and in about a month you can be on the beach of a Pacific island soaking in the sun. The only price I ask is that you sleep with me whenever I ask during the journey." The blonde thought a moment and then agreed. The sailor then sneaks her onto his ship and for the next several weeks she hides aboard the ship having sex with the sailor. Then one day the captain is making an inspection and finds the blonde. "Lady!" he cries, "what are you doing stowing away on my ship?" The blonde tells the captain of her deal with the sailor and how all she wants it to see that pacific island he told her about. The captain looks at her in bewilderment. "Lady, this is the Staten Island Ferry!"

In the sixth grade, there are three girls. One girl is a blonde, one is a brunett, and one is a red head. Which one has the biggest breasts?........

The blonde, she's 19.

You hear about the blonde going to the airport?

She saw the sign "Airport Left",....sooo ..she turned around and went home.

As the passengers were boarding a full flight to Hawaii, one of the first class passengers notices a blonde sitting in his seat. He gets the flight attendent who in turn asks to see the blonde's ticket. Upon realizing the blonde's ticket is for coach, the f/a tells her she's going to have to get up and move to the back of the plane. The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm flying first class to Hawaii" The f/a tries several more times but is repeatedly met with "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm flying first class to Hawaii." Frustrated, the f/a gets the captain to come back and deal with the woman. The captain leans down and whispers something to the blonde, who promptly gets up and walks back into coach. Amazed that it was that simple, the f/a asks the captain what he said. "Well," replies the captain, "I just told her first class wasn't going to Hawaii."

A blonde woman gets pulled over for speeding. The officer asks for her liscense and registration. After digging in her large purse for a while and still unable to find her liscense, she asks the officer what her driver's liscence looks like.
"It's a small square thing with your picture on it."
She digs some more and finds her compact. Opens it, and says "Oh, this must be it!" and hands it to the officer.
The officer looks at the open compact and says "Hey! I didn't realize you were a police officer! You're free to go!"

A guy took his blonde girl friend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench... After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience.

"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."

Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean? "Well, I saw them flip a coin and one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was: 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!" Hel-LLLO! It's only 25 cents!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back