Blonde Joke of the Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kingairrick said:
A blonde woman gets pulled over for speeding. The officer asks for her liscense and registration. After digging in her large purse for a while and still unable to find her liscense, she asks the officer what her driver's liscence looks like.
"It's a small square thing with your picture on it."
She digs some more and finds her compact. Opens it, and says "Oh, this must be it!" and hands it to the officer.
The officer looks at the open compact and says "Hey! I didn't realize you were a police officer! You're free to go!"
That loses something if you fail to point out that the officer is also blonde. :)

A young blonde woman goes to an office for a job interview.

The interviewer decides to start with the basics. "So, miss, can you tell us your age, please?"

The blonde counts carefully on her fingers for about 3 seconds before replying "Ehh... 23!".

The interviewer tries another straightforward one to break the ice. "And can you tell us your height, please?"

The young lady stands up and produces a measuring tape from her handbag. She then traps one end under her foot and extends the tape to the top of her head. She checks the measurement and announces, "Five foot three!"

This isn't looking good so the interviewer goes for the real basics. "And ehh, just to confirm for our records, your name please?"

The blonde bobs her head from side to side for about twenty seconds, mouthing something silently to herself, before replying "Stephanie".

The interviewer is completely baffled at this stage, so he asks "Just out of curiosity, miss. We can understand your counting on your fingers to work out your age, and the measuring tape for your height is obvious, but what were you doing when we asked you your name?"

"Ohh that!" replies the blonde, "That's just me running through 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...'"

A blonde is walking and sees a banana peel on the sidewalk. She says to herself; "oh no, here we go again!"

Why are most blond jokes one liners?

So men can understand them.

A blonde woman driving down a country road notices another blonde woman in a rowboat in a cornfield rowing frantically. The blonde pulls up next to her and asks what she is doing. "I'm going to the store, what does it look like?" The woman in the car gets extremely upset and starts yelling at her... "You know it's blondes like you that give all of us a bad name. How stupid can you be?" She's ranting and raving and just before she drives away, she tells the blonde in the rowboat, "You are so stupid, and if I could swim I would get out of this car and kick your a$$!"

Or something like that...

TR4A said:
A Brunette, a Redhead and a Blonde are sitting in a doctors office, talking about what sex of child they are going to have. the Brunette says "I am going to have a boy because I was on top when having sex." The Redhead replied "I am going to have a girl because I was on the bottom while having sex." Then the Blond says hesterically " Oh my God, I am going to have puppies."

This is what I love - "jokes about dumb people" with misspellings – you have to admit that’s hysterically funny. Sorry TR4A, nothing personal.

My 2 Cents

Why are blonde women's belly button's blue?

Because blonde guys are just as stupid.

Jetsi

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back