• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Blocked!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Evaluate statement. Realize you are stupid. Have another beer :)

Miss my point, insult my intelligence, have another beer.

My point was you single out FOs for constantly doing this, while I was trying to say that I fly with a lot of captains who do this same thing. Don't assume it's only the FOs doing this.

Miss my point, insult my intelligence, have another beer.

My point was you single out FOs for constantly doing this, while I was trying to say that I fly with a lot of captains who do this same thing. Don't assume it's only the FOs doing this.
I don't have to insult your intelligence, you did it yourself by being a cubs fan!!!
At least the sim instructors always know why "maybe you'll get it right next time" hehee

GO CARDINALS 2006 WORLD CHAMPS!!!!!

actually I think age has nothing to do with this bad habit....I have seen retired airline guys, military pilots, freight dogs (do it the least), corporate pilots with this habit. So experience is not a factor.

Is that really the best you can do?! haha spoken like a true cubs fan!
love your avatar though, especially that bottom she's barely got on :)
Three games out of first, best record in baseball since June 1st, whos your team?

Three games out of first, best record in baseball since June 1st, whos your team?

Don't try to use facts with Cardinals fans, like the fact that the Cubs have won the season series between the two teams the last two years, and probably this year as well. They think they're the best and you'll never convince them otherwise.

Man, this could be the first time an avatar of something other than a scantily clad woman has caused a thread hijack.

Don't try to use facts with Cardinals fans, like the fact that the Cubs have won the season series between the two teams the last two years, and probably this year as well. They think they're the best and you'll never convince them otherwise.

Man, this could be the first time an avatar of something other than a scantily clad woman has caused a thread hijack.
First, I started the thread, so I can't hijack myself. Second, win all the individual series you want, but when's the last time you won the World Series. 'nuff said. By the way, you can start another thread if you want to argue baseball, don't hijack mine :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back