Block time rental in Florida

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vandal

Anyone know anywhere with decent rates? Looking to go on some overnight X-C's with my buddies.

First of all it depends on what type of equipment you are looking for...and where you fly out of....and how far you are willing to travel to find an airplane...

Details are good.

Ali

If you are around the Tampa Bay Area drop me a line. C-172 $65.00hr(2) and a Piper Arrow $85.00. We can get you checked out almost anytime.

Is that true, iPilot? I looked at their site, and saw two deals. I saw the 100 hour one for $5495, but it appears that it must be SEL because 200 hours of Duchess costs 25K, which ends up being about $125/hr.

If I can get a Duchess for $56/hr though - where do I sign? :D

Vandal

Vandal:

You better let me know if you guys rent time in an aircraft! I want to hang and party!!!!!

Its a bit complicated but a really good deal. The 100 hr programme works on safety pilot regulations so both pilots log PIC for the flight time and they both pay 56 $/hr so it works out for both you and the school. You can't take the airplane too far out of florida as the same planes are used for training as well.

The 200 hrs multi programme is for people who only have their private. Their are some hidden charges as well like examiner fee, written fee etc but its still the cheapest and best course available for money.
Hope this helps but if u've any more question PM me.....

No way 2 can log PIC at the same time unles there is a CFI involved. Then that CFI better be able to document that training given. I know all of you low timers out there want to get hours in your log book and maybe in the big scheme of things you should be able to log the time if you both and maybe you will never be called to account for it - but a detailed airline interview will.

Latest resources

Back