• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your group are nothing but pU$$ies. The only mesa a guy I like now is Seven dust. Go wear your upside down epaulettes and continue to walk like you $ hit roses. And remember monterkok everyone knows mesaba sucks.

Was Pinnacle only 15% of the combined seniority list?

So you were at comair academy and got kicked out. Everyone there was idiots.....but you. Now at your current airline everyone there are idiots but you......I am starting to see a pattern. You ever tried anger management?

Why did you get fired from being a forest cop?

Last edited:
1.3 is taking a beating!

Lol to answer monsterkok no I didn't get fired. I just tend to get worked up with people who think thy are gods to aviation. Idiot who talk about flying and idiots who believes management and curl up and take a beating while shuffling the dirt off and continue being aviation scabs like Mesaba. I already can tell who's from riddle, und and Comair academy.

When Phil slaughtered our pass benifits higney and his gang would do backflips across the terminal to their gates to get airplanes out ontime. Our performance when up by 10%. I bet if they completely took our benifits away people will wear roller blades and skate to the gate to get ontime.

At what point did I get brought into this? Or are you just trying to poke people to see who will snap back?

Your group are nothing but pU$$ies. The only mesa a guy I like now is Seven dust. Go wear your upside down epaulettes and continue to walk like you $ hit roses. And remember monterkok everyone knows mesaba sucks.

You friend is Seven now you say....

Here are your past posts.

Rare Footage of Mesaba 900 FO Finding Out He's Just Been Furloughed
Views: 3,344
Posted By 1.3XVso
is that

Hey seven is that you? I was hoping that YOU get furloughed...all the best to the rest of the XJ being affected..

Mesaba Furlough Announcement...
Views: 3,361
Posted By 1.3XVso
seven

I was hoping that seven will be affected.... Sorry to the rest of the XJ pilots..

Lol to answer monsterkok no I didn't get fired. I just tend to get worked up with people who think thy are gods to aviation. Idiot who talk about flying and idiots who believes management and curl up and take a beating while shuffling the dirt off and continue being aviation scabs like Mesaba. I already can tell who's from riddle, und and Comair academy.

You trying to make yourself feel better grouping your comair pft in with grads from Riddle and UND? Apples and oranges, sorry.

Latest resources

Back