Blackwater

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Twasilew

Are there any Blackwater Pilots on this board? I spoke with a few Casa guys recently. I'm looking for general information like competitive minimums, experience required and hiring info. I'm probably a little light on flight time right now, but maybe in the future. Please post or send me a PM. I already ran a search and found little info. Thanks.

Hi!

Go to aptap.org and U will find more info & more people who are flying the civ/mil contracts in the desert.

cliff
YIP

Are there any Blackwater Pilots on this board? I spoke with a few Casa guys recently. I'm looking for general information like competitive minimums, experience required and hiring info. I'm probably a little light on flight time right now, but maybe in the future. Please post or send me a PM. I already ran a search and found little info. Thanks.

I had two inside contacts and was unable to get a call. Good luck; it's a tough nut to crack.

i hear there are some Mesaba pilots who took a furlough and are now flying shorts in iraq. I have heard this many times, but have been unable to confirm this. that link did not work. this is interesting, how much does it pay to fly over there.

Just visited their website---there was a thing on the ApTap board talking about lowered mins, but what they have advertised today is for 2 S-92 rated helo pilots, with 3500TT and 350 NVG---so looks like the NVG came down a little but not the TT, and nothing on the fixed wing side. I don't know how often they update their employment stuff, I only look occasionally since I'm not inclined to do F/W and don't have 3500 Helo TT, but just start watching www.blackwaterusa.com to keep up with what they're looking to fill.

Hope this helps somebody.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back