• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

bizjetjob

skychicken

Total Time
Is this website worth the subscription cost? I have heard a few people mention it, but was curious as to how many jobs were really posted there.
Thanks

damff

Total Time
You can preview job board for free by clicking View Jobs, I have been a member for a few months and have found a ton of job leads. The great thing about this site you automatically get a resume to apply for jobs online through site. I have recieved a few calls from this site. I just looked and they have over 700 jobs listed. I feel it has been worth the money. I did the 6 month plan and it was only $44.

damff

Total Time
It seems to have a ton of Corporate and Charter company's. It has around 2100 depts listed. Don't know how many NBAA has.

Gulfstream 200

Database Expert
Total Time
save your money...

If you want to know about a company ask here. You will get an answer.

44$ to get an address? and to "apply"...

please.

HMR

I Live by the River.
Total Time
100+
Damff- Do you work for the website? I was just wondering since you have a total of 2 posts and they're both praising Bizjetjobs.

FlightInfo is a great resource. I found my dream job here.

It's also free.:beer: