Bimini Island Air Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ContractFlyer

One plane left in flying condition and even that is debatable. Caravan had 2nd incident within 1 week and is now out of the picture. One Saab has been down since last summer with no money to repair it. The last 402 had a gear collapse this past weekend... Company in chapter 11, people leaving in droves.. Anticipate the FAA is gonna get shut them down. I know I touted them previously, and to be honest it was fine. It went downhill when the former chief pilot left.

Thats a damn shame! BIA was looking pretty good about 2 years ago. Gulfstream will pick up most if not all of the slack on the island of Bimini. I know Lynx has a very limited sked there as well. Good luck to BIA!

Now the new chief pilot is also gone and the FAA paid them a 4 day visit this week. Seems the owner Mr O was never qualifed to be the DO so BIA now must hire a DO. FAA found quite a few problems...AOC problems looming

the sooner these pos 135 companies go out of business. the better!
Don't forget the bottom-feeding 121 operators. Nothing against the employees that work there, but Skybus?!? Virgin America?

Best of luck to the former Corpexers at BIA

Shut the f up about you wanting certain companies to go out of business, maybe you should concider people that work there

Latest resources

Back