• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bigger bolder RJs...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've never put anyone on ignore before, you just might be the first. How you manage to troll and bait on here every single day and yet somehow have not been banned is beyond me.

No flame intended. You regional guys get a hard on for every new stretched RJ the comes along. I think you guys need a way to spot who actually flies the "heavies". This would just be an easy way to rank the RJ pilots in the pecking order. The more braid, cord and flair on your uniform, the bigger RJ you fly.

Actually its because I don't look like a nerd....the pilot thang is just icing on the cake playa.

Besides, this is THE ATL......

Anybody down for Verve Lounge on Fri night? Velvet room on Sun?

"Pilot Thang"..? "Playa"..?? This is the future of our industry.

We're f**ked.

Brown,

You know that secretly you are very proud about the fact that you fly "Heavy Iron". You probably use it as your opening line. Like along the lines of: "I operate Brown Heavy Iron Machinery Babe and you are the best looking guy in tight pants I've seen sofar......". If you don't fly the Brown 747 you secretly study its performance in anticipation of transitioning to "Super Heavy Iron" which is your wet dream.

Now go relax and have a cold one. You are pilot too (according to your profile), so give the little guys a break.

No flame intended. You regional guys get a hard on for every new stretched RJ the comes along. I think you guys need a way to spot who actually flies the "heavies". This would just be an easy way to rank the RJ pilots in the pecking order. The more braid, cord and flair on your uniform, the bigger RJ you fly.

Just a question, but I would think the ranking would be by the size of the paycheck, and not the size of the aircraft. :D

I honestly don't get this separation of classes within ourselves, some of you seem to think that it is like being knighted by the queen when you go beyond 100,000 pounds, why? I just don't get it. The funny thing about it is that the most vocal regional pilot bashers have regional jets on their profiles. In my 26 years I have set power in manifold pressure, RPM's, Torque, EPR and N1 and everything from cargo to corporate to airlines, I have come across many very good airmen (and some knuckleheads) in all of those types of flying and I just don't understand why some of you feel that because you are flying one type of airplane vs. another, you can talk down to your fellow pilots. Two years ago I was a CRJ captain and now I'm a 767 captain, I guess the queen forgot about me because I don't feel nor I am any different as a pilot or as a professional that I was two years ago.

So turning the epaulets backwards doesn't cut it anymore eh?

Latest resources

Back