• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bigger bolder RJs...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dunno, since they are pirating mainline flying in DC-9 sized equipment I'm thinking they should have the Jolly Roger painted on the tail of the airplane, wear red bandannas (to hide the spiked hairdo) and a leather eye patch (to go with the ipod earbuds and their non-TSO'd modified Bose headsets) and wander around the terminal drinking grog from a brass mug saying "Arrrrgh" to everyone they meet...

2882724429_1e9ac219bd.jpg

Last edited:
No flame intended. You regional guys get a hard on for every new stretched RJ the comes along. I think you guys need a way to spot who actually flies the "heavies". This would just be an easy way to rank the RJ pilots in the pecking order. The more braid, cord and flair on your uniform, the bigger RJ you fly.

Pssh, really? Tell me you're joking.
How many pieces of flair exactly would your 727 require?

---"You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear." (Office Space 1999)

uniform addition

Way to funny:laugh: !! That would really make our TSA security watchdogs work harder. Some good humor in these times. Thanks!!
Question, is there really some pilots out here walking around thinking they are better then others because they fly a "bigger" regional jet? Hey, stop laughing, I am really wondering.
I think the more coin one makes while flying less hours in a smaller aircraft has the bragging rights. Sort of like the dollar-cost-average of flying. Less hours flown at a given salary equals more cash per hour.

Latest resources

Back