• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big va 1st quarter loss

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The reason White Males need an advocacy group is because we are the only group that does not have one, while every other group has many! If we don't get them soon, how are my children going to get jobs in 20 years when they enter the job market?! Either you were being sarcastic and I missed the humor, or you are ignorant of the coming wave of racial unrest in this country. Get a clue!

Since you have made it apparent that you can't think for yourself and that you need to be spoon fed your opinions so you can mindlessly regurgitate them, the following is sarcasm; Oh yes, I admire your "agree with me or your ignorant" approach. I am impressed!:rolleyes:

More sarcasm;
I am so oppressed! I am a white male! I am such a victim of society's racism and sexism.:rolleyes:

Whatever. Check back in when you actually have an intelligent point.

Last edited:
Since you have made it apparent that you can't think for yourself and that you need to be spoon fed your opinions so you can mindlessly regurgitate them, the following is sarcasm; Oh yes, I admire your "agree with me or your ignorant" approach. I am impressed!:rolleyes:

More sarcasm;
I am so oppressed! I am a white male! I am such a victim of society's racism and sexism.:rolleyes:

All this from a liberal. Mr. If you disagree with my left wing views your are incapable of an intelligent thought. Take a long look in the mirror. You have no substance. All your party does is blame someone else. Racism has to work both ways. Now go back to CNN for your thoughts and opinions.

All this from a liberal. Mr. If you disagree with my left wing views your are incapable of an intelligent thought. Take a long look in the mirror. You have no substance. All your party does is blame someone else. Racism has to work both ways. Now go back to CNN for your thoughts and opinions.

Pot meet GIANT BLACK KETTLE. All your party does is blame someone else. Go back to FOX news for your thoughts and opinions.

Well said.

More sarcasm;

BAP, I find your avatar intriguing. Some say that you have no intelligent thought, however I disagree with that. I think you are very intelligent individual, however when you find something that "threatens" you, you attempt to discredit it without a polite debate/conversation. That is the largest problem with the "liberal" democrat side of the house. I would encourage you to exercise some of that "tolerance" that is so regularly preached and perhaps we all can unite around a common cause. Please don't mistake me for a republican either, as that party has probably become the most hypocritical of all. Neither party represents the majority of Americans anymore.

:beer:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back