Big thanks Delta...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ticker

Got removed from a flight due to max flight time issue. Rather than deadhead to my commute domicile, I got released and headed for home. 15 min from departure the Delta customer service agent informed me that there was already a Delta guy on the 717 jumpseat but she'd see if he would take the FA jumpseat so I could get on. He did. I did. Super front end crew, super flight attendants and we pushed on time. Thats the second time a Delta pilot took the FA jumpseat so I could make a flight.

Can't express how grateful I am. You folks got me home a day early and just in time for dinner. Delta people have always been super and I always look forward to paying it forward.

Great job! Thanks!

Yep. I commuted on Delta for two years and was treated great every time. There were many times that a Delta pilot offered to sit on the FA jumpseat to get me home. I even had a Delta FA give up her jumpseat, so a Delta pilot could sit in it and give me the FD jumpseat. Another time, a crew coming off an International layover gave me a bottle of wine to take home.

:cool:

Have always had a delta guy or gal sit on FA seat if they knew I was trying to get on. Would hope all pilots would at their respective carriers. That's just what we do.

Yep. I commuted on Delta for two years and was treated great every time. There were many times that a Delta pilot offered to sit on the FA jumpseat to get me home. I even had a Delta FA give up her jumpseat, so a Delta pilot could sit in it and give me the FD jumpseat. Another time, a crew coming off an International layover gave me a bottle of wine to take home.

:cool:

Great you like to steal from the airlines .

I am sure your employer loves you .

Great you like to steal from the airlines .

I am sure your employer loves you .

You're a flocking idiot with a comprehension problem. The bottle they gave me was part of a case of wine they purchased in France . . . on their layover.

Time to logoff, kid. There's a classic at 22 with your name on it. It needs a forward AND aft lav dump.

:laugh:

Last edited:
You're a flocking idiot with a comprehension problem. The bottle they gave me was part of a case of wine they purchased in France . . . on their layover.

Time to logoff, kid. There's a classic at 22 with your name on it. It needs a forward AND aft lav dump.

:laugh:

Nice spin thief

Get help, dude.Seriously. You obviously have some problems.. . .

Last edited:
I'm glad we could help!

outerlimits: PM me your real name, I'll make sure your application to delta gets to the right spot.....

I'm glad we could help!

outerlimits: PM me your real name, I'll make sure your application to delta gets to the right spot.....

Sure, like you have any say in who DAL hires . You might want to get over yourself .

PM your name , I will make sure my uncle at the IRS gets your name to the right place. :)

Latest resources

Back