• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Meeting Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well it looks like 600-1000 positions and around 30 aircraft........can anyone figure out how many pilots that may be.....

Well it looks like 600-1000 positions and around 30 aircraft........can anyone figure out how many pilots that may be.....

30 aircraft should be about 300 pilots (if they are crewed at 5 each), which is substantial in my book. I wonder if this is in addition to the 600-1000? Hope not! Good Luck to you guys!

300 pilots if we were not already understaffed, which we are, also notice the UP TO language. Overall, not as bad as I had thought.

Just curious, will downgraded Captains be permitted to wear their Captain uniforms (stripes, hat, etc.)?

At some airlines downgraded Captains are permitted to. Didn't know if Comair would require them to get new uniforms.

it's just a matter of pulling out their old FO stripes and hat, if they have to. No new uniforms all together needed.

fugghedabowdit said:
300 pilots if we were not already understaffed, which we are, also notice the UP TO language. Overall, not as bad as I had thought.

Man, remember this just the beginning. 17.3m from the pilots is a lot of dough. It will be interesting how the MEC reacts.

I was referring to the 30 aircraft versus the 50 rumor. 17 mil sucks, no doubt. I wonder how close we are to that number with the defined benefit retirment contribution going away? That alot of money right there.

I may be reading it wrong, but I believe the 17.3 is on top of the retirement contribution changes.

Latest resources

Back