Big Fat Loser

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GEORGE DUBYA

Am I the only loser out there who meets mins and applied to everyplace under the sun and haven't heard anything? Just because my resume is in crayon do you think they don't call? This sucks! Am I doing something wrong or am I just a loser!

The only way you can redeme yourself is to start meeting chicks online.

I had mine walked in to two. I have 1100 and 150 and its getting me nowhere. There is people out there with far less getting hired as well. I suppose its back to sallie mae for time building money.

GEORGE DUBYA said:
Am I the only loser out there who meets mins and applied to everyplace under the sun and haven't heard anything? Just because my resume is in crayon do you think they don't call? This sucks! Am I doing something wrong or am I just a loser!

Your aren't using Bevis anywhere on your resume or cover letter I hope....

Salvation

GEORGE DUBYA said:

Dude, today is your lucky day!! I just ran across the only sure thing in aviation....Tab Express. They are so short of pilots right now that they are advertizing in Flying magazine for pilots. You need to send them a resume ASAP before anyone else finds out about them. When I called their pilot recruiter/financing dept. guy he told me that my resume was very competitive for a potential new hire, and I only soloed last week. Good luck.........

BankAccount=0$ said:
Dude, today is your lucky day!! I just ran across the only sure thing in aviation....Tab Express. They are so short of pilots right now that they are advertizing in Flying magazine for pilots. You need to send them a resume ASAP before anyone else finds out about them. When I called their pilot recruiter/financing dept. guy he told me that my resume was very competitive for a potential new hire, and I only soloed last week. Good luck.........

I hear this place called Gulfstream is hiring as well. Shhhhhhh....

I think I am going to surrender all my ratings and go to the Delta Connection Academy and start over. They guarantee! an interview. I heard it is reasonably priced as well.

Latest resources

Back