• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Announcement this week in Bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's a fine line between sharing opinions on the airline industry today and resorting to personal attacks. Every post I make is reasoned out with explanation. I'm not the one resorting to personal insults on sexual orientation.

And I didn't make a single "attack" against you or your wife. You claim you"moved on". Well, everyone wishes you the best. Don't look back.

Dang Flyer, causing problems again! Hope all is well on the home front-because that is the most important of all.

If I was trying to go there, I'd agree with you. Great job digging, you obviously know me very well.

I always looked forward working with flyer. One of the few people I trusted and shared the same opinion. You clowns need to back off him and stop twisting stories about him. Hes been on point ever since. All you haters just can't hack the truth.

I always looked forward working with flyer. One of the few people I trusted and shared the same opinion. You clowns need to back off him and stop twisting stories about him. Hes been on point ever since. All you haters just can't hack the truth.

PT was the clown if you're a flyer fan.

Latest resources

Back