• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Announcement this week in Bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
for those that are saying the atl 900's are staying, they have already been awarded to skywest. We may get some of the 70 new ones delta will order but the atl pq tail numbers are gone.

Eagle's proposed concession contract started out a lot like Pinnacles proposed concession contract.

Pinnacle's proposal topped FOs at 4th year scale with $35/hr and 50 seat RJ captains at 12th year pay of $77/hr. On top of that, they want all upgrading pilots to go back to year 1 Captain pay. None of these were in the original Eagle's proposed concession contract.

Pinnacle's proposal topped FOs at 4th year scale with $35/hr and 50 seat RJ captains at 12th year pay of $77/hr. On top of that, they want all upgrading pilots to go back to year 1 Captain pay. None of these were in the original Eagle's proposed concession contract.

I understand. Let me re-word it. Eagle's proposal might not have been exact as Pinnacle's, but it was a lot worse than what they ended up with.

Flyer...do you have ex girlfriends you can't get over too? I think you'll be starting pinnacle threads 10 years after they go out of business.

Sorry, but awarded and contracts don't mean much in this business. The AVROS were flown to the desert only to be flown back once the contract was signed by pilots. It would be very easy to switch the aircraft that are supposedly going to skywest with others as well. Tail numbers mean nothing.

Another pi$$ed off unsuccessful Pinnacle/Mesaba escapee.

Enjoy VA! I was always told to "speak nicely" if you wanted to speak and nothing positive could be said.

But as a "type-A" I didn't listen....

We know who you are, move on. I'd like to remind you that your company loves the color "red" It's reminiscent of the colors of your company's earnings.

Enjoy VA! I was always told to "speak nicely" if you wanted to speak and nothing positive could be said.

But as a "type-A" I didn't listen....

We know who you are, move on. I'd like to remind you that your company loves the color "red" It's reminiscent of the colors of your company's earnings.
There's a fine line between sharing opinions on the airline industry today and resorting to personal attacks. Every post I make is reasoned out with explanation. I'm not the one resorting to personal insults on sexual orientation.

Latest resources

Back