• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

"Big Announcement" about ATL hub for ASA tomorrow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:angryfireWell, they can take that "Stick and Carrot" and stick it right up JA @SS!! We will NOT BEND on our contract demands. Comair is in bk, WE ARE NOT!!!! Big Difference. Does it surprise anyone that JC Lawson sold his own pilot group down the road? He is a dirt bag!! I would LOVE to see the Comair pilots walk....right about the time we do as well!!

Anyone want to do a little guessing on what it is that would bring BL out of his office? He hasn't shown his face for any other important announcements, i.e SLC and LAX base closures.

It's a well orchestrated attempt to blow more smoke up your arse. They are going to have charts and handouts giving you an ultimatum to close out the contract on their terms or else. Fear will be used to try and persuade you to come their way.

They are going to try and negotiate directly with the pilots instead of your negotiating team. Just remember, all the other misinformation they have tried to feed you over the last year or so. Tell them your MEC speaks for you!

It's a last ditched effort to save their jobs at your expense!

Tied to Comair vote?

The Comair pilot votes are supposed to be tallied and the result announced by mid-day today.
I wonder if this announcement is related.

Latest resources

Back