Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bhutto Assissinated! What Does this mean for JetBlue?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Beginning of the end, obviously.

I'd say by the end of the week we'll have all the planes, equipment and furniture sold off in preparation for closing our doors.

She was instrumental in negotiating our no airplane payments for 10 years, but that deal was predicated on her winning the next election. Now we are truly screwed.

(This was either a scarcastically brilliant or completely moronic thread!) :laugh:

What about the latter?

To some of you this may be a "moronic" question, but if you don't mind....what did Bhutto had to do with JetBlue and the airplanes financing? Were we buying the planes from her country? What the hell does AirBus or EMB had to do with her to begin with??? You can call me ignorant SOB (that's fine) but after you are done with your remarks, please post an answer to educate my a$$!!!!

Thanks...

Last edited:
I believe the original post could be cleared up by filtering it with a strong dose of sarcasm. The intent was likely to show how every little thing gets redirected at how JetBlue is/was/will be affected by said event. Thus the scenario with a middle eastern assisination was chosen as satire along those very same lines to highlight the rampant misfires of FI postings of similar (yet non-sarcastic) postings to bring to light their moronic and sophomoric ways.

Latest resources

Back