BFR Advisory Circular??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichardRambone

Hey guys I'm looking for an advisory circular on giving a BFR to someone. I've never done one and I purused (sp?) the FAA website but my have overlooked it. Anyone know which AC it is if it even exists? Thanks.

Link

The appendix has a good checklist to follow. I always keep a copy of this for my own records.

Hope that helps.

The flight review. For the next two years, you'd better hope the guy doesn't screw up, because it can come back to haunt you.

Highly recommend keeping records and it would be hard for the FAA to argue with their own document. Make sure the pilot signs it.

pilotmiketx said:
The flight review. For the next two years, you'd better hope the guy doesn't screw up, because it can come back to haunt you.
Can you point me to a verifiable example of this? I've been searching for it for years and haven't been able to find even one.

I found the AC thanks. Pretty much up to the CFI. I will assess his normal flying situations and apply our review as necessary. Basic manuevers, stalls, steeps turns, landings etc. Plus a few emergencies to boot. Thanks guys.

Latest resources

Back