Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MtrHedAP

Lurker
There is a company posting job offers for 1900 captains in Bamako, Mali, Africa on Climb to 350 and i just would like to warn you to to do your homework first. They go by the name SAS, Sahel Aviation Services, CTK Mali, Network Aviation. Why so many names? I have heard their pilots are very unhappy with management and they cannot keep pilots. Many leave shortly after getting there. Mostly because of mgnt and maintenance. Their have been many previous adds for Captains.

There is a company posting job offers for 1900 captains in Bamako, Mali, Africa on Climb to 350 and i just would like to warn you to to do your homework first. They go by the name SAS, Sahel Aviation Services, CTK Mali, Network Aviation. Why so many names? I have heard their pilots are very unhappy with management and they cannot keep pilots. Many leave shortly after getting there. Mostly because of mgnt and maintenance. Their have been many previous adds for Captains.

well thats a real letdown.
:(

Respond & I bet they will ask you for your banking info, mother maiden name and other personal data, and then want you to send them money via western union to process your application.

I know someone who went to CTK Ghana on a Saab. He got paid, no problems but they didn't like him and sent him home. He lied and said he was current and an instructor but when they asked for proof he had none.

Latest resources

Back