Beware climbto350.com!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK there Tex!

That avatar was definitely obscene and certainly demeaning to our Lady friends! What if my wife or girlfriend were looking over my shoulder and saw that image! Just kidding.... my girlfriend doesn't even know I have a computer!:D Now if you're a dude, you should know better and start to treat the ladies right. But if I got your gender wrong, please PM me!;)

Richard

Last edited:
Climbto350 is obviously a crooked organization. When I found out what they were charging I was shocked. That's $155 per year--a typical magazine subscription is $20. Many people pay less than that to their internet service provider (there are many now for $9.95/mo)!

Also if I can be of help... they shouldn't need a credit card number, but if you send them a copy of the statement that should help. If not contact your c.c. company. It is obvious that being charged multiple times per month for a montly service is at least a mistake and at most a scam.

credit card

First-- as some have said, contact your credit card company and indicate you have a dispute and do not pay.

Second, these companies are not large organizations,, Climbto was like 2 people at one point. Screw ups happen all the time. Just wait the 5 days.

Latest resources

Back