• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Best WX site for sat pics?

satpak77

Marriott Platinum Member
Total Time
5000+
I am growing bored with the "standard fare" of intellicast and weather channel sat graphics

what is everyone using, I am looking for some better, high-speed sat pics, preferably color, and not requiring I navigate fifteen menus to get to them (NOAA)

thanks

Consigliere
Total Time
-
WSI Online

www.pilotbrief.com

It's the same WSI stuff you get at FBO's on the internet, BUT it costs $$$. Still real nice to have when you sitting at the hotel.

English

Total Time
501261 said:
www.pilotbrief.com

It's the same WSI stuff you get at FBO's on the internet, BUT it costs $$$. Still real nice to have when you sitting at the hotel.

Employees of some airlines and charter companies get this for free if the company has paid for subscriptions for its employees. American Eagle pilots, for example, get free WSI that can be accessed from any personal computer.