Best way to get in NJ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

B52GUNNER

Hi all. I have my app all filled out for NJ and just wondered what the best way to send it in would be. Do I just mail or is there a specific contact that I should send it to? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

[email protected]

I spoke with KB yesterday and she said this is where you start now. I think this will eventually get you into the online application system. Once you have that then you can track the progress of your status and LOR's.

I don't think it is up and running yet so you may have to request an app from this site. Also they are not letting us walk in and do a "face to face" like in the past. This is disappointing as it seemed to help a brother get a leg up, but times are changing.

The word from Rec this week is hiring will be as "necessary" for 09. They are guarded about the near future and were very careful not to put a number on hiring.

The best you can do at this point is get your name in the hat and hope the economy turns to the good in as short amount of time as possible. Good luck, keep the faith, we'll see you out on the line.

My advise is to apply at NJ but I would recommend looking at other options. I just don't think NJ is going to have the kind of opportunities going forward that many people on here want everyone to believe.

They also seem to have an extremely annoying process where they string people along for many months without giving them any clear indication about where they stand. I think it's a sad sign of the times that so many pilots are desperate enough that they will wait as long as 6 months or more to get a shot at starting training.

Thanks guys. I know it is a long shot but will send the package in anyway. I guess it is like the lottery. You can't win unless you play.

Wish me luck.

Latest resources

Back