• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best way to get from LGA to Yankee Stadium

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From LGA take the M60 bus to Manhattan. Once across the Triborough bridge (on 125th ST), take the first stop and get on the # 4 train to the Yankee stadium stop.
When you get to LGA, buy a Metrocard from the newstand in baggage claim - the round trip cost will be $4. $2 each way with a free transfer. Should take about 45-60 minutes.
Check out www.mta.info for maps and stuff.
Go Twins - beat the ****ing Yankees.

Naw man!!

Go Yankees!....been a fan since I was a kid.

By the way, not sure where your seats are but on occasion me and my buddies would get the cheaper seats and move down as a lot of the good seats go unused. Usually no one will bother you and if someone shows up or even the usher to seat them, they'll just ask you to move. When I'm there, it seems like everyone does this. People are always playing musical seats down on the field level and in all other sections as well. Those ticket prices have become astronomical.

And if you havent been to the Stadium before, expect to pay $8.00 for a watered down Budweiser. Most folks tailgate it or get some beers at the bar outside before going in.

NYCPilot said:
Naw man!!

Go Yankees!....been a fan since I was a kid.

By the way, not sure where your seats are but on occasion me and my buddies would get the cheaper seats and move down as a lot of the good seats go unused. Usually no one will bother you and if someone shows up or even the usher to seat them, they'll just ask you to move. When I'm there, it seems like everyone does this. People are always playing musical seats down on the field level and in all other sections as well. Those ticket prices have become astronomical.

And if you havent been to the Stadium before, expect to pay $8.00 for a watered down Budweiser. Most folks tailgate it or get some beers at the bar outside before going in.

Well Santana took care of the boyz last night. No drinking as Usair or Delta is going to take me there and back on the/a jumpseat....

I'll let everyone know how it goes.... I'm sure you are all waiting in an.......ticipation............

Latest resources

Back