• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best story of self loading frieght?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought "self loading freight" did refer to our PAX. Last I checked, we served them drinks. Lots o' drinks. Cheers.

A story.... once we had a cute little red headed girl getting ready to board the plane...luckily she was still one step away from the door when she yakked Twislers all over the jetway floor. It was the pinkest vomit I have ever seen. It even smelled all fruity. Thankfully being in the jetway, we didn't have to clean it. She felt better afterward and had no problems for the rest of the trip.

ramswa said:
A story.... once we had a cute little red headed girl getting ready to board the plane...luckily she was still one step away from the door when she yakked Twislers all over the jetway floor. It was the pinkest vomit I have ever seen. It even smelled all fruity. Thankfully being in the jetway, we didn't have to clean it. She felt better afterward and had no problems for the rest of the trip.
A cute vomit story! *grin*

totally off topic: a few weeks ago i drank a little too much liquor amidst drinking 8 beers, and unfortunately it all met its maker in the trashcan. i don't remember much from that night, except that when i puked, i remember that it smlled like the cinnamon Gold Schlagger that I had just taken 2 shots of. made the experience a little more enjoyable.

Latest resources

Back