Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

best place to get custom ear molds in detroit?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Lear70

JAFFO
Hey guys & gals. I know, it's the Majors forum, but more people read here than anywhere else.

I stripped the mounting screw off my custom headset earmold on my Telex 5x5 yesterday and need to know who's the best in town up here for getting a replacement fast.

Up here for another week, so a few leads would be great. Thanks!

Stop Over Store can do them and have them sent to your house when done. I think it took about a week or two to get mine back after having the mold cast.

That's an idea... I think I remember how to get down there, close to the food court on the south side of A terminal?

I was kind of hoping I could find an audiologist local who might have extra parts I could just get to put mine back together again. I'm missing the plastic bayonet piece that screwed onto the earmold which is why the epoxy thing isn't working out, and I'm supposed to fly this week (we're required to have our own headsets here and, of course, mine is busted). :(

I'm not using my 5x5 anymore, so I can always send you mine if that will help.

I talked to a guy who had his earpiece made at the Sears hearing aid counter, they did a good job and it's working out great for him.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back