Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best place to get a BE - 300 Single Pilot type?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did mine at Simuflite DFW. They are less expensive than Flight Safety. Other than those two I don't know of anyone else who does the BE300 type 100% in the sim. The Simuflite course was 15 days, which I thought was about twice as long as it should be, but that's their program. At Simuflite you will have a partner in the sim and for the checkirde, you just do one approach by yourself to get the single pilot type. If you have any questions about the Simuflite course feel free to ask.

At Simuflite you will have a partner in the sim and for the checkirde, you just do one approach by yourself to get the single pilot type.

should be an approach, single engine go around, and one or two more things if i recall correctly...then again i cant keep the FSI program seperate in my little brain after jumping back and forth between the two...i just do what they tell me to do :laugh:

ahhh...clicked on the thread to offer an alternative...ATM offers the type for about 3 grand...in your airplane if you have one ;)

If you are actually going to be operating the airplane single pilot, go to FSI and get the full program. Do not use a sim partner. That is one of the hardest type ratings out there. And for good reason: the workload in an emergency single pilot is very very high. There are lots of ways to mis-manage a problem that will lead to a bigger problem. You want to be well-trained to fly that airplane single pilot, not a bargain-basement rating mill.

Simcom is Orlando offers this type. Do not know the cost of it. Weather sure beats those other places this time of the year.

If you are actually going to be operating the airplane single pilot, go to FSI and get the full program. Do not use a sim partner. That is one of the hardest type ratings out there. And for good reason: the workload in an emergency single pilot is very very high. There are lots of ways to mis-manage a problem that will lead to a bigger problem. You want to be well-trained to fly that airplane single pilot, not a bargain-basement rating mill.

100% Agree. Also recommend FSI.

That is exactly why we used FSI in Atlanta. Great training and it was all done single pilot. Have fun at school H.Agenda!
:beer:

Latest resources

Back