Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TFlite

So...

Here's a question likely get a wide array of answers...

What's the best place to find qualified ground and/or flight instructors (turbine aircraft)?

Websites for viewing resumes? Websites for posting job openings? Word of Mouth? Hanging around FBO's? ALPA's recent retiree list? Divorce court?

Any and all suggestions appreciated...

You could try the flight instructor classifieds on AOPA. There are quite a few very experienced instructors on there and some with ATPs and turbine experience. May not be the best but its a start.

Thanks, I'll check AOPA. Any other suggestions?

Any recommendations for the best websites for posting positions, or for looking for people who are seeking a career position?

Thanks,

Matt

climbto350.com is the biggest one...5-10 other postings for flight instructors daily, and they keep posting, so I guess it gives results.

Check FBOs near class B airports.....I see alot of experienced...retired and furloughed Airlines Pilots.....my instructor is a American Airlines type rating instuctor....he taught MD-83, 767, 777 type ratings.....I also met a few retired Eastern Airlines Captains....

Thanks, I'll check AOPA. Any other suggestions?

Any recommendations for the best websites for posting positions, or for looking for people who are seeking a career position?

Thanks,

Matt

What type of career position are you hoping to fill?

Latest resources

Back