• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Best "Pilot-only" job posting board?

Total Time
My climb350.com account expired recently. Should I renew it or use a different job board service? Unfortunately, I cannot afford multiple subscriptions right now (furloughed). I would be looking for domestic and foreign opportunities, as well as corporate and charter opportunities. Thanks

CitationUltra

Total Time
My climb350.com account expired recently. Should I renew it or use a different job board service? Unfortunately, I cannot afford multiple subscriptions right now (furloughed). I would be looking for domestic and foreign opportunities, as well as corporate and charter opportunities. Thanks
Climbto350.com has taken to posting prevalently wide-body contract jobs and reposts of jobs from weeks past, probably to cover the fact that there are few new jobs to post. They also post a lot of "confidential" postings, which, in my opinion, is not good for the subscriber.

I would look at Avianation.com, which believe is s better value.

miaboeingcapt

Total Time
5000+

I think www.willflyforfood.com is the best pilot job board around and I believe they are the only job board that only has pilot jobs. Everyone else fills their job boards with what seems like everything but jobs for pilots. Stay away from Avianation as they constantly post jobs that have been filled months ago!

CitationUltra

Total Time
I think www.willflyforfood.com is the best pilot job board around and I believe they are the only job board that only has pilot jobs. Everyone else fills their job boards with what seems like everything but jobs for pilots. Stay away from Avianation as they constantly post jobs that have been filled months ago!
I agree. I forgot to mention WFFF. They are a good one. So is Bizjetjobs.com, and Findapilot.com

propilot

Go Sioux!
Total Time
Try uspilot.com and jsfirm.com. Both are free and have most of the same job listings as everyone else.