• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best pilot cars

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RSVM you must be one rich mofo to afford a car like that....

Any secrets as to how you made enough mulah to afford that in this industry?

BMW 325ci convertable great performance car just got it a few months ago Turns a lot of heads when the tops down I'm young so the chicks dig it. Seems like every other stop light I pull up to I get a huge smile or a hi from the chick next to me. I splurged by getting one but I'm glad I did I only wish I was single to take full advantage of it.

DenverDude2002 said:
RSVM you must be one rich mofo to afford a car like that....

Any secrets as to how you made enough mulah to afford that in this industry?
Well Its not the dispatcher pay I get thats for sure....I have played with cars all my life....being a retired Air Force Colonel doesn't hurt either....

A Jeep 4X4, V-8, great sound system.

Everything else about it is irrelavent because...you know...it's a Jeep. Owned plenty of other cars before, won't ever own anything else.

i drive a 2003 red corvette to work. my dad said he would buy it for me if i passed my be1900 checkride. its a hot rod

maverick

Mav,

If you keep going overboard with your posts, people will catch on that you're only pulling our legs.

Just relax a bit, most people actually believe what you write about your Beech 1900 and TAB Express stuff.

Don't ruin it.

CameronW said:
Hehe kind of a small point, but 02 was the last year of production for the Camaro and the Firebird so he probably has an 02. Everything else you said is rignt on the money (I'm a big GM performance freak). :)
Oops! I prob misunderstood him, he and his father have owned F-bodies for years. They'd certainly know the cars, with all the brakes and intakes and what not on them. Regardless, I'm still waiting for him to race a 'busa in the quarter:D

An Audi A4...but I doubt it'll be with me long, I think it'll be sold to fund the rest of whatever I need/want to do to get to where I wanna go. What a S**t!

Latest resources

Back