Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
350z here. Great pilot car.

cars

When I was flying for work I had a 1990 Toyota Celica with 228,000 fun filled miles. Now that I no longer fly for work I drive a 1999 Toyota Tacoma X-tra cab V6 TRD Off Road Package Pick M' up truck.

1992 Dodge Dakota with 180,000 miles. Does not leak or burn any oil and everything still works and of course it is paid for.

1965 Chevy Corvette.

Daily Driver, 92 Full size blazer with 184,000 miles.

All through college I drove a Renault Alliance. Talk about a choad car. It did not have enough power to get out of it's own way.

If this is the quality of craftsmanship of the French, then we have nothing to worry about as far as competition.

Mark

2000 Audi S4, like having a 4 door Porsche. Goes fast, stops faster, great sound system and gets decent mileage. Bought it with cash at 40,000 miles for 1/2 what it cost new.

1990 Ford Taurus Wagon. It's got 175,000 miles on it and has had only minor brake and exhaust work done on it. I don't know how long it will last...depends on how long it will take the rust to completely take over.:) But hey, for $600 it's been pretty good to me

I'm a certified money-waster when it comes to cars:

Mama drives a new Infiniti FX35, my airport car is a 2002 GMC Sonoma and the car in the Avatar is an '88 5-speed S4 with some goodies under the hood. Hey, the kids don't need no stinking inheritance anyway!

Cheers

I am with Chessmo,

It is good treat yourself a little sometimes. I have a 2003 Acura 3.2. However I bought it Pre-certified. Will never buy a new care again knowing how much it depreciates when you leave the lot.

AA

Latest resources

Back