best picture of the war so far

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tree huggers!

46, Ty, and canadfly, thanks for at least trying to reason with the disinformed. I am not the brightest cayon in the box, but I can at least read and take in information from many sources and come up with some sort of logical common sence impression of what is going on. I just wonder why all of the "no war" people are so quick to:
1. Blame Bush with excuses of just wanting power, US just wants oil, war will kill innocent people, etc., etc., etc. .
2. State that we need to use only diplomatic means, the UN should decide, SH has done nothing to us so far., etc., etc. .

Let me ask the tree huggers a question?
1. Why are you continuing to use a car to drive and burn gas if you think oil is the reason?
2. Why hasn't F$cking France offered to take SH in exile?
3. Why is it OK to condem the Iraque people to condemnation, starvation, and hundreds of thousands to death??? Yes, happens every year! Oh I get it, out of sight, out of mind! Not my problem!
4. There are no WMD, and the inspectors can keep things at bay by continuing to inspect. You did notice the 100 acre chemical facility found! No, probably faked by us to substantiate the war, correct?? NOT!!!!!
5. If the Bush administration had tried to go into Afganistan prior to the 911 attack stating that they had information to prove the need to attack, you still would do the same thing. So it is OK to sit and wait untill something happens because there was really no proof.

All I can say is THANK GOD YOU ARE THE MINORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

Re: Tree huggers!

Tim47SIP said:

Let me ask the tree huggers a question?
1. Why are you continuing to use a car to drive and burn gas if you think oil is the reason?

That would be inconvenient.

Anyone know why you don't see massive "support our troops" rallys clogging our cities and creating unrest and arrests? BECAUSE THOSE PEOPLE ARE TOO BUSY WORKING 9-5 MAKING THIS COUNTRY GREAT!

I don't see why there are massive protests...There is a clear danger from SH and we had better get him now before he really has the power to make us sorry.

f*ck the protesters. They live in a clouded world where world peace and everyone getting along is only a few bong hits away.

Check this link out, although not related to the war, it makes some good points about messed up logic. The rest of the site is good too.

Great argument

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back