Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best paying CFI-job in US-who knows it ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hotshot95

Hi !

Who can give me leads on the best paying CFI-jobs in the US or in some other country ( would need to accept FAA CFI though) ???

:D

Good Paying CFI Jobs

Yes, Virginia, there is such a thing :cool:.

IASCO in Napa, California, trains JAL pilots. Great equipment, fantastic facilities and pay. Formidable organization, though.

IASCO Flight Training Center
2000 Airport Road
Napa, CA 94558 USA
Tel/ +1 707.252.3522
Fax/ +1 707.224.3609

International Flight Training Academy in Bakersfield, California, trains All Nippon Air pilots, pilots for some Korean airline and, from what I just heard, Alitalia pilots. Another place with state-of-the-art facilities. Sorry, can't find address information. I believe your point of contact is Mr. Fred Hagihara.

Airline Training Center Arizona, Goodyear, Arizona, http://www.aopa.org/insearchof/schools/schooldetail.cfm?FS_ID=123, trains primarily Lufthansa pilots. IFTA, above, modeled its facility after ATCA. Rich Kane is your contact.

Embry-Riddle in Daytona Beach, Florida and Prescott, Arizona, pays well for flight instructing. I don't believe that either is hiring, though.

I stumbled across the following web page which may give you further leads. Not all of these jobs may pay well.

http://www.aopa.org/insearchof/schools/schoolview.cfm

Hope all this helps. Good luck with your job search.

Last edited:
GOOD PAYING CFI JOB

Try Flight Safety. Not the acadamy but an actual FSI center. You may think you don't have the time but I know of Program managers with your time. Time as a sim instructor is loggable time (I know that will bring some flack) you can't log it as total FLIGHT time but it is PILOT time and depending on what an application is looking for you my have them beat. With that said alot of companies will not accept SIM time and most people don't understand that flight time and pilot time are different. I work at FSI in CMH as a CE560-XL sim instructor and I can say that without a doubt it is the best aviation job I've ever had; I'm home everyday with my kids, I make great money, and the beneifits are incridable.

If you have any questions PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address.

God Bless

Latest resources

Back