• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Best Overnight Bag?

MTpilot

Total Time
What is the very best overnight bag, something you could carry a laptop and a change of clothes in. I was looking at a Filson........any opinions? Thanks

PeanuckleCRJ

Hurrrrrrrr
Total Time
mucho
Purdy-Neat-Stuff are the best bags that I've seen.... well worth the money. Mine is over 10 years old.

typhoonpilot

Daddy
Total Time
17000+
PeanuckleCRJ said:
Purdy-Neat-Stuff are the best bags that I've seen.... well worth the money. Mine is over 10 years old.

Seconded, mine is also ten years old with one trip to the shop for a rework of the zippers, handle, and wheels.

TP

pilotlbs

?

Cardinal said:
Purdy Neat - Fourthed! My bag can kick your eBags ass.
Which bag are you guys talking about? The Roll Aboards I'm assuming? Also which one would you guys recommend of them?

pilotlbs

Thanks Card

Cardinal said:
http://www.luggageworksonline.com/product.asp?CatID=1 Top of the heap, the "Stealth Next Generation Pilot Bag. You will be mighty :pimp:once you have one.
Excellent thanks, will anyone second that? Also, would the 103NG fit in most places? I'm looking at getting on with either TSA, or Lakes maybe... So I guess anything from a ERJ, J-41, 1900, EMB-120? Think that will work?

Last edited:

Cardinal

Of The Kremlin
Total Time
K's
pilotlbs said:
Excellent thanks, will anyone second that? Also, would the 103NG fit in most places? I'm looking at getting on with either TSA, or Lakes maybe... So I guess anything from a ERJ, J-41, 1900, EMB-120? Think that will work?

On the Beech Ball and the E120 Advanced Tactical Fighter you just chuck it in the cargo compartment, there's plenty of room. I squeezed my mountain bike, two suitcases, a spare aircraft tire and parts kit in the Beech's little aft cargo compartment a while back, with room to spare.