• Start date
  • Watchers 10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ask them, maybe they were just bad apples who like corrupt organizations!

Have you told your Falcon 2000 customers that none of your pilots are qualified to fly the airplane?

Last edited:
Proof? Why don't you tell me about the Falcon 2000 folks who were shown the door recently?

Someone doesn't like me talking about it:
Private Message:
GooseHZ
getting in the way

hi
your post and your atttuide are making YOU and YOUR company look bad.

03-17-2004 16:34
Touch a nerve?

Last edited:
done...

I sent you that PM in PRIVATE to help you see how much you look like an A$$ ranting and raving about things you know nothing about. But you choose to put it out in public, OK A$$hole lets let the word see your CHILDISH response to my PM

FlexIrpilot357 wrote back in PM,

How's this:

Rah! Rah! Netjets! Go Teamsters!! We're all getting 100% raises!! Ask probing questions? No way! Examine the truth? Whatever for!? Drink red Kool-Aid!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Am I making you mad? Embarrassed? Just chill out. You're taking it all too seriously. It's a website message board, for Pete's sake... It's the playground

WOW Flex u sure your where not fired from NJ? ( sorry to all Flex pilots, my statement was over the line) i let 357 get to me a bit.....

NO you’re not making me mad, embarrassed YES, embarrassed that some one like you is in this profession.

Last edited:
...you look like an A$$ ranting and raving about things you know nothing about. But you choose to put it out in public, OK A$$hole...
WOW Flex u sure your where not fired from NJ? Or you just pissed because your SMALL insignificant company is shrinking before your eyes?

You're right, Sally, you are the consummate professional, and I'm being childish. Please accept my humble apology. Now please, if you've calmed down enough to reply intelligently, explain to me what, "u sure your where not fired" means. (Hint: It's called a Homophone , and it's not what you talk to Bruce on).

It looks to me like you were so enraged and betrayed that I dare sully the sanctity of the Private Message that you flew into a blind hissy fit, spraying the monitor screen with spittle as you pounded out the best reply your juvenile cerebellum could come up with. And what you were trying to do when you were saying things like "SMALL" and "insignificant" and "shrinking". Was that some sort of thinly-veiled attack on the size of my genitalia? Listen, Mary, Your impotent attacks on my penis really just show how insecure you are about your own Mr. Willy.

Anyway, like I told you in PM, this is all playground antics. If you want to try to change the subject, theorizing about my tallywhacker and complaining about breaches of PM etiquette, I think there's an available spot on the "Queer Eye" team, otherwise, if you want to try to hold our attention, why don't you tell us about the guys who were fired for pencil-whipping checkrides in the Falcon, and the guys who paid the crew schedulers with PayPal accounts to be scheduled to work on their off-days and to be home on their on-days, thus making gobs and gobs of overtime cashola! If I don't know anything about this, I'm being pretty dang specific, and you're getting pretty dang worked up about nothing.

Last edited:
Oh, c'mon now, Farmer Ted. I'm sure we'd get along just fine! Just don't touch anything on my side of the cockpit! ;)

Last edited:
otherwise, if you want to try to hold our attention, why don't you tell us about the guys who were fired for pencil-whipping checkrides in the Falcon, and the guys who paid the crew schedulers with PayPal accounts to be scheduled to work on their off-days and to be home on their on-days, thus making gobs and gobs of overtime cashola! If I don't know anything about this, I'm being pretty dang specific, and you're getting pretty dang worked up about nothing.
Why don't you tell everyone what happened since you know so much. I am willing to bet you are one of those people who like to ask questions you think you already have the answers to. Didn't get enough attention in 2nd grade, so you are trying to repeat it here? Most of the Flex pilots I meet are pretty cool, I guess you slipped through the cracks. Maybe you should change your name to CyberBully357, since this is your little "Playground".

Since you kids were too busy being defensive about your scandalous selves, I'll help you out. All ya gotta do is say, "Yeah, that stuff with the Falcon 2000 check airmen and the crew schedulers happened. Stinks, huh?", even laugh it off a little, and I wouldn't be able to do anything but agree with you. That's the point.

Instead you have to perpetrate the "high and mighty Netjets - Uncle Warren got mah back, Teamsters got mah back, we gonna get paid 200 puh-CENT!" front.

Everyone knows Netjets is a great company, but they also know it has pros and cons and warts just like anywhere else. If you try to pretend otherwise, you look like a pompous, foolish ass.

Last edited:
Griz said:
Not a problem. I try to stay out of the galley anyway.

Dude that was funny.

I'll be the first to admit that NetJets is not the perfect place to be-but I would rather be there than be an "At Will" employee any day of the week.
Again not a slam on any of the other Frax-to each his own.

Fly Safe
Chuck
Ps
flexlrpilot357 you are starting to look pretty stupid here man.

Latest resources

Back