Best Job Search Website

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinby

I am looking for advice on the best pilot job search websites. I know there are some for FREE and others for a small fee. I would appreciate any feedback on those who have used the fee based sites, and if you had any luck.

My preferences

After using 10-13 sites over the years, including 3 paid sites, my preference is www.climbto350.com. The free sites appear to be harvesting the ads from the paid sites - some do give credit.

It's hard to know for sure but I've heard that some of the paid sites are owned and operated by the same individual and therefore, you might be paying the same person twice!
Personally, I have tried the fee-based ones over the years and have never had any success with them. The jobs are always interesting but no bites. Sometimes all they are doing is fishing ie. seeing what's out there but not really hiring and sometimes in cahoots with the advertising company.
All my jobs were found through other means. However, I do look at some of these job sites and I have access to others. Can be done. It's dog-eat-dog out there and you do what you've got to do!

Latest resources

Back