Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AZ Typed

Hobby's Flyin
I have searched the jobs board - each one has it's own level of ubsurd complexity.

What jobs board is the best, from your experience (searching for a corporate position in SE Michigan)?

AZ T

I found that none are worth the money. They all retread company job posts or copy from other aviation job sites. I actually found my current and hopefully, last job on Monster.com.

None of the jobsites are worth much. All the good jobs come from networking anyway. Most of the jobs on the boards are bottom of the barrel.

What kind of jobs (good jobs) are in Monster?

What kind of jobs (good jobs) are in Monster?

I just happened to be looking at Monster one night and a Fortune 50 flying and advising job popped up. I fit all the requirements, gave the Chief Pilot a call the next day and three days later I was being interviewed. Got the job a couple of weeks later and started less than a month after that. I know this is far from typical, just got lucky.

I have had very good experience with www.willflyforfood.com! Having had memberships at many different job boards I can say that there are only a few that are worth the price of membership. Networking is great but it takes more in this current job market I think.

bizjetjobs.com is alright as well... however word of mouth always seems to result in 'better quality' jobs

Got my current gig from planejobs.com almost 6 years ago, that being said, talking to friends and colleagues, the success rate from any of the boards is spotty at best. Guess I got lucky.

Latest resources

Back