Best Hotels in Orlando

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

H.Agenda

I searched for hotels in Orlando, but couldnt find a thread believe it or not..

your opinion appreciated!

I searched for hotels in Orlando, but couldnt find a thread believe it or not..

your opinion appreciated!

Believe it or not, there are likely about 12 million hotels in Orlando.

Where are you going?

Is your budget Four Seasons or Super 8?

Usually money is a good start.

And the most important question: What do you mean by "Orlando"? Do you mean downtown? North of town? The airport? Kissimmee?

Near MCO....

I like the Hilton Garden Inn (free breakfast, free internet, pretty comfortable and not too expensive) and the Rennaissance (mostly for the service at the concierge lounge).

The Holiday Inn...not so much, but I havent been there since the remodel.

You can never go wrong with an Embassy Suites!

My second choice is usually Hampton Inn... Much better and usually cheaper than Hilton Garden Inn's in my opinion. Hampton remodeled nearly every hotel so they are all usually really nice. They have free internet, free breakfast and you can even take a 'breakfast bag' to go so you can fit in with the NetJet guys at the FBO eating their crew lunches!

Last edited:
You can never go wrong with an Embassy Suites!

My second choice is usually Hampton Inn... Much better and usually cheaper than Hilton Garden Inn's in my opinion. Hampton remodeled nearly every hotel so they are all usually really nice. They have free internet, free breakfast and you can even take a 'breakfast bag' to go so you can fit in with the NetJet guys at the FBO eating their crew lunches!

Embassy Suites!!.....:puke:

Day Care centers mobbed with kids every weekend, plus the White Trash stampede to the bud light and nachos every night??

Nooooo way, never again Embassy Suites.

:laugh:

I should have been more specific, flight safety.. budget is descent.

Ah, OK.

If the budget's decent, and you want to be nearby, the Airport Marriott is quit good. I like the side facing the pool/highway/airport personally, but overall, I really like that hotel.

If you want to go a little cheaper, there's a Hilton Garden on the same street. There's also a Renaissance on the other side of 436 that seemed nice when I had dinner with a friend staying there. Never seen the rooms, though.

Definitely check out the hotels just north of the airport; they're very convenient to FSI, and there are plenty of brands to choose from.

And I agree 100% on the Embassy Suites, especially in Orlando. I can never get a decent night's rest at one of those hotels. I want the least family-friendly hotel I can find when I'm on the road!

Latest resources

Back