• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best entertainment in Vegas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm going to Vegas tomorrow! Hope I'll be making some big bucks..

apcooper said:
Looking for recommendations for the best clubs in Vegas!!!!

Also best strip joints and other good places for debauchery and all out partying!!

I don't want to rain on your parade, but if you're looking for a GREAT spot for a serious weekend of partying, NO WHERE in the Americas, that I have seen, can even come CLOSE to the Hotel Delray/Blue Marlin Bar in San Jose, Costa Rica.

Ask anyone on this board that has been there. You can't explain it, you have to see it.

Do a quick internet search...and you'll be booking flights to MROC so fast, you won't belive it.

Really, I $hit you not.

Saw some funny female mud wrestling in the Frontier a few weeks ago. Not quite like John Candy in Stripes, but it was interesting.

w17cfii said:
Ok along this line, anyone know of a hotel that has an airline discount? Where do various airlines stay in Vegas??

http://alexispark.com/

Nice resort hotel which will give you an airline rate of $89.00 this time of the year. Normal rate is $189.00 to $229.00. Sun through Thurs depending on availability is $79.00 with airline discount.

Right across from the Hard Rock.

The Days Inn right between the airport and the strip used to have a crew rate of 22.00 a night. It ain't nothin' special, but it's a good cheap place to pass out and piss yourself when the evening's over. (I mean... Y'know...I've heard.)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back