Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best corporate jet for low speed loiter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can do 180 in a Falcon 10 no problem though you will constantly be trying to quiet the horn unless you put out the slats.

What are you using it for?

Get a DA-50EX, you can do 170 clean. Pull the number two engine back to idle.

Falcon with slats sounds interesting. 180 low speed on a slowtation may not be slow enough.. I am not in possession of all the necessary data (mission specs). My concern is that being on the back side of the drag polar in a clean aircraft my actually burn more gas than using slats. Of course, the next step is to get the performance charts for all options, but I am trying to narrow the field on here. I certainly do appreciate any and all opinions.

BW

Last edited:
Contact Buddy Sams about a Special Missions Gulfstream. Gulfstream has aircraft in international service for Maritime Patrol, ELINT, and Surveillance.

The Army's Aerial Common Sensor has specific speed requirements for it's sensors and Gulfstream meets it's Required Operational Requirements (ROC).

Among Special Mission Gulfstream operators, the Danes, Swedes, Indians and Israelis as well as domestic organizations have found Gulfstreams to meet their mission requirements, I bet you can, too.

GV

We used to do the mission in a king air 200.

After my boss got killed a company tried to do the same mission with an SII. Turns out the engines were turning so slowly that the cabin was getting downright freezing. They had to wear snowmobile suits and gloves.

Latest resources

Back