Best Catering

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Consigliere
Just wondering where you think some of the best catering is from.

Personally I just left JAC yesterday and I was able to get some BUBBA's BBQ from the FBO. Man those ribs where good! JAC went from so/so catering to the top of my list! What's at the top of your list?

O'Niell's Catering in San Antonio is a good call if you're on the company dime. They cover Flight Options, Flex Jet, Net Jets, Southwestern Bell, the Spurs and some other corporate contracts as well.

They've got great menu prepared by a 5-star hotel-quality chef and great personal service. I fly the owner around every once in a while and get some freebies that are really great.

Probably a little steep if your passing through in your 172, but if you're working in the area and looking to impress some clients it's well worth a try. (210) 215-8752

The Signature out of (LAS) has by far the best catering company I have seen anywhere. I can't remember the name of the company but the food is absolutely superb. Very pricy but well worth it.-

Don Peppe's Italian Restaurant in Queens is GREAT. Most of the celebs who fly in/out of NYC use them for the catering. Fly into JFK and the Port Authority will give ya a ride there.

my two choices-

3 5 0

Blue Angels in LBE is also tolerable ! !

Rudy's (based near TEB, but available all over the NY area) has been the industry standard for a while. Everyone I know has a story about their best meal from Rudy's, myself included.

I think they are way over priced, but I guess I don't have them too worried about what I think. $60 for cheese and crackers for seven on short notice out of EWR on a Saturday is my personal record for paying the most and getting the least. We won't even discuss the most expensive meal from them I put on the airplane.

JayDub

Latest resources

Back