• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So long FROG

stories that will begin with,

....back in the good ole days we.......

some of the best crews/times one could ask for.

Last flight supposed to arrive in the ATL @17:59 today.

Anybody taking bets that it will be late due to a mechanical?

Funny, the last scheduled flight is supposed to arrive into ATL at 1759, but there is actually a delayed flight (5532)coming from MYR that is supposed to arrive at 1907. Delay code is NS-Misc comments

I once spent an evening in Hilton Head with a captain, a cute flight attendant, and 12 pack of Corona. It was close to the new year's, and the hotel was nearly empty.

Really good times were had.

Fast forward to the next morning: Turns out the girl was diabetic, and we detoured the van ride from the hotel to HHI hospital to get her recovered from a serious diabetic/insulin condition.

Many, many lessons were learned from that event.:beer:

I once spent an evening in Hilton Head with a captain, a cute flight attendant, and 12 pack of Corona. It was close to the new year's, and the hotel was nearly empty.

Really good times were had.

Fast forward to the next morning: Turns out the girl was diabetic, and we detoured the van ride from the hotel to HHI hospital to get her recovered from a serious diabetic/insulin condition.

Many, many lessons were learned from that event.:beer:

That's the GW I know. *high 5*

-Brett

As someone who doesn't/hasn't flown the ATR, i've always wanted to. It saddens me that another nail is in the coffin of the turboprop. Damn RJs! I heard there are advantages to having the cargo compartment between you and the pax. :)

Latest resources

Back