• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best airline to work for in 2015

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AmTrak and the US Government will take over entire industry in two years. It will be one well run airline. God help us all!! :crying:
AA767AV8TOR

2015? YGTBSM I'm just hoping America is still here.

Go back a few decades and FDX & SWA where pretty raggedy outfits to work for, but in the other hand Pan Am and TWA where the best airlines flying the heavy Iron all over the world so go figure

So you are saying the answers are Mesa and Kalitta???

No, Trans States and GoJets! Ugh!

Uncle H. will have risen to be the supreme pimp and we're all gonna be his ho's ...

Wait, it's still 2009???

Last edited:
We all know that airlines come and go. So where is the place to be in 2015?? Southwest?? Do they continue to grow beyond 2015?? FedEx? UPS? Will AMR, US, and United still be operating?? You best prediction?

Amtrak......

We all know that airlines come and go. So where is the place to be in 2015?? Southwest?? Do they continue to grow beyond 2015?? FedEx? UPS? Will AMR, US, and United still be operating?? You best prediction?

My plan is to stay on the FryOLater here at Burger King until i make Manager. Then transfer to the flight dept.

Man Good Question. We all wish we had that perfect crystal ball.

UPS and Fedex will NEVER be the best places to be unless you love NIGHT flying or you just want to make a lot of money flying boxes.

Southwest, AMR and Delta/Northwest will survive and be the better of the 121 Jobs available in my opinion.

Its kinda sad... Used to be we all dreamed of those United, AMR, Delta Jobs. Lets see what happens in the future.

Latest resources

Back