Best academy to work for?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BUZZ890

Does anyone know of the best academy to work for as a flight instructor out of IFTA, RAA or Flight Safety academy?

Not sure who the best would be, but I'm sure they would be fascinated to see how you've broken out in your profile the extensive experience you have in various models of the mighty Skyhawk and Cherokee! :D

Better off going part 61 buddy. With most academies you'll get locked into a contract and will be kicking yourself in the long run,

chignutsak said:
Not sure who the best would be, but I'm sure they would be fascinated to see how you've broken out in your profile the extensive experience you have in various models of the mighty Skyhawk and Cherokee! :D

Chignutsak....I love that website it cracks me up! hehe nutsacdance.org

Our part 61 school's manager has several applications on his desk from current RAA instructors. Can you live on $5/hour?

Seriously, why are you limiting yourself to "academies?" Our part 61 school has millionaires coming through the door every day.

Those sorts of contacts are rare at an "academy."

Last edited:
sqwkvfr said:
Our part 61 school has millionaires coming through the door every day.

Those sorts of contacts are rare at an "academy."

I second that. Let's see, fly with students just as poor as me or fly with the guy who wants dual in his own turbo bonanza on the way to Atlantic City for steak dinners and gambling...life is better away from the universities and academies.

Latest resources

Back